top of page
vilden customs logo_edited.png

How Do I Add/Change My Vessel That Is Recorded With U.S. Customs?

If your vessel is not being accepted by U.S. Customs , it is likely because they do not have the vessel on file. In order to create a file, you will need to send the details for the vessel.


Send an e-mail to, and request that they add the vessel to the system.


Submit the following information in your email:

  • Lloyd's Code (IMO Number):

  • Vessel Name:

  • Former Name (If Known):`

  • Vessel Owner:

  • Vessel Flag: (Call Sign):

  • Draft:

  • Gross Tonnage:

  • Net Tonnage:

  • Carrier SCAC:

  • Contact Name:

  • Company Name:

bottom of page