Import Security Filing (ISF) 10+2 requires carriers to file stow plan with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). e-STOW provides single conduit to meet CBP filing requirements. Our software allows you to upload your vessel stow plan in a number of different electronic formats including Excel, without having to make changes to your existing systems. Product Update: Vilden proudly announces that our solution supports Canadian Border Services Agency’s (CBSA) Bay Plan (Stow Plan, BAPLIE) electronic filing. Learn more here
- File BL with Customs using e-CLEAR.
- File ISF 10 and ISF 5 using e-ISF.
- No need to undertake extensive system development efforts.
- Allows you to keep your existing codes by using e-STOW translation service with freedom to change on demand.
- Save significant cost and time by direct filing.
- Keep your information confidential by not letting others know your trade secrets (strategy).
- Receive filing confirmations.
- Secure web-based access, no need to download software.
- No Amendment or change fees.
- No need to buy additional hardware or software.
- No user license or maintenance fees.
- No additional support fees.
- Reduce cost and enhance management control.
- Improve margins and profitability.