e-ISF is your one stop solution for filing Importer Security details with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). This is part of the new 10+2 initiative from CBP. Steamship lines, NVOCC, Importers, Exporters, Custom House Brokers, FTZ, Consolidators and others can meet CBP ISF requirements simply by using e-ISF.
- Supports both ISF-5 and ISF-10 filings for importers along with Container Status Messages (CSM) for carriers.
- e-STOW supports Carrier Stow plans, it can accept existing stow plan files including Excel.
- File BL with Customs using e-CLEAR.
- Receive filing confirmations and reminders for filed ISF that are not assigned to shipments.
- No need to undertake extensive system development effort to comply with the rule.
- Save significant expenses and time by direct filing.
- Keep your information confidential by not letting others know your trade secrets (strategy).
- Secure web-based access, no need to download software.
- No need to enter data by sending information in your file format or using e-ISF file format.
- No need to change existing codes by using e-ISF Translation Service with freedom to change on demand.
- Don’t have access to USA Harmonized codes (HTSUS)? No problem, e-ISF has one for you.
- No Amendment or change fees.
- No need to buy or maintain additional hardware or software.
- No user license or maintenance fees.
- No additional support fees.
- Reduce cost and enhance management control.
- Improve margins and profitability.